Monday 9 January 2017

How times change!

So it's been a while since I've posted on here, time to resurrect the blog and share some of the memories and matches I've fished.

A little update is required first I think.

Since being married I've changed sponsors from SPRO and Ultima to Frenzee and now to Colmic.

I've also been blessed with the birth of my handsome son, Jamie Steven Bailey, born boxing day of 2015. Its been a fantastic time, one that I wouldn't change for the world.

Has it impacted on fishing, well yes of course it has, I cant give the time that I once used to, especially the preparation and the time away from home. It rends my heart when I'm away for any length of time from Jamie, he's growing so fast and I don't want to miss anything.



Proper cheeky little man!! Wonder where he gets that from?

So yes, I've lost a bit more hair and put on a few pounds...OK maybe more than a few.

So moving on, I would like to say a big thanks to Colmic for taking me on as a sponsored angler, looking forward to using the large range of products they have available and hopefully helping them get a foothold back in UK.

Keep an eye out for the reviews that will be added to the blog, this will be rods, poles, luggage, lines, shot, keepnets and seatbox all used and abused!



So, bring on the fish, the warmer weather and have tightlines all!

No comments:

Post a Comment